The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) is the professional organization for Chief Information Officers and other senior healthcare IT leaders. CHIME enables its members and business partners to collaborate, exchange ideas, develop professionally and advocate the effective use of information management to improve the health and care throughout the communities they serve.
Our Mission is to advance and serve healthcare leaders and the industry improving health and care globally through the utilization of knowledge and technology.
The Corporate Member Services Director reports to the Vice President of Member and Foundation Relations. This position requires ability to effectively delegate, manage, and supervise workload of Corporate Member Services team. The Corporate Member Services Director will support their team in working effectively and cooperatively with other CHIME departments to deliver meaningful benefits and interactive experiences with Provider members, and to provide positive interactions with Foundation Members. The Corporate Member Services Director will help guide the achievement of the jointly shared goals of the CHIME Foundation, and all CHIME entities.
1. Supervise, guide and support Corporate Member Services team. Direct reports include:
a) Membership Specialists/Associates
b) Foundation Interns
2. Oversee quality benefits-related experience for Corporate Members from on-boarding and engagement to benefits delivery, across CHIME Foundation
3. Develop, provide, and maintain a regular series of benefits-usage reports, engagement metrics, all focused on increasing member participation satisfaction
4. Manage the Foundation Education Planning Committee & the development/implementation of Quarterly Foundation Education (virtual) events series and all associated efforts, including registrations and promotions
5. Oversee the following functions of the Corporate Member Services department:
a) Provide support/assistance with issues/concerns that may arise from team members regarding the accounts they manage
b) Manage communications and promotional strategies for targeted CHIME Foundation programs, events, and initiatives, as needed
6. Provide messaging, editing, and/or quality control on:
a) Benefits processes and implementation
b) Benefits tracking and reporting to members
c) New Member on-boarding and orientations
d) Presence of CHIME Foundation on CHIME website
e) CHIME Foundation-related communications
7. Collaborate and partner with the Director, CHIME Member Services on CHIME Member engagement strategies and campaigns as needed
8. Responsible for assisting in creating the annual department budgets, as well as providing input on the monthly department’s financial performance, action plans, and audits, based on an established schedule and deadlines
9. Review of membership agreements and provide agreement recommendations as needed
10. Occasional Travel is required
11. Other duties as assigned
This is a remote based position
CHIME currently requires, as a condition of employment, that employees receive the COVID-19 vaccine and follow all other CHIME COVID-19 safety protocols, unless the employee is granted an exemption in accordance with applicable laws.
Your application was submitted successfully.