The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) is the professional organization for Chief Information Officers and other senior healthcare IT leaders. CHIME enables its members and business partners to collaborate, exchange ideas, develop professionally and advocate the effective use of information management to improve health and care throughout the communities they serve.
Our Mission is to advance and serve healthcare leaders and the industry improving health and care globally through the utilization of knowledge and technology.
The Digital Integration/Technology Lead is an integral member of the CHIME team investigating, implementing, managing, and evaluating digital technology for use by CHIME in supporting all its technology initiatives.
The Digital Integration/Technology Lead reports to the VP, Digital Health Insights and Technology with significant responsibility in the investigation, management, and evaluation of digital technology to support the CHIME technical infrastructure, integration and system support, including CHIME Digital Learning
This role manages the technical infrastructure of CHIME that supports the organization, including cross-functional business systems, departmental systems, and customer-facing systems. This role is responsible for assessing the technical needs of the CHIME organization, designing and implementing current systems and assessing future technical needs for the organization.
The Digital Integration/Technology Lead will serve as the central point of coordination between the CHIME organization and all technology vendors to ensure the cohesive operations, integration, and support of all systems.
Duties and responsibilities
- Oversee the health and support of all CHIME technical platforms.
- Work with all teams across CHIME to assure appropriate processes are in place, documented and followed for system access and support.
- Responsible for the overall CHIME technology technical and data architecture.
- Establishes standards and data requirements for the entire CHIME ecosystem.
- Develop, implement, deploy CHIME technology integration plan.
- Support the development and strategy for all customers of CHIME across all digital platforms.
- Investigate technology products and systems that will meet the needs of the emerging customer bases or the changing needs of existing CHIME members and Foundation partners, as well as CHIME team members.
- Implement technology products and systems within CHIME to best meet the current and future needs of the association.
- Manage technology products and systems to keep them running and operating effectively and efficiently to serve the needs of CHIME.
- Evaluate past, present, and future technology products and systems to ensure cohesiveness within the systems, efficiency, and effectiveness to the benefit of CHIME.
- Serve as the central point of coordination between CHIME and all technology vendors to ensure the cohesive operations of all systems.
- Implement solutions to keep all technology running seamlessly for members and team members.
- Analyze industry trends, consumer needs, competitive dynamics, and internal performance.
- Utilize project management skillset to assist in setting meeting agendas and prepare materials for working sessions, track progress against agreed-upon timelines, deliverables, and expectations.
- Manage sponsors, stakeholder and project team member expectations with regard to project scope and feasibility.
- Identify areas where new products/services will meet the needs of emerging customer bases or the changing needs of existing CHIME members, customers and Foundation partners.
- Gather feedback from leadership, business development, brokers, consultants, providers, and industry sources, and turn this feedback into data we can use to evaluate opportunities.
- Develop overall Cybersecurity and Technology Risk Mitigation Plan.
- Other duties as assigned.
- History of working as a full-time technical program or project manager in a fast paced, technology-focused company; exposure to complex integration projects
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Knowledge of multiple systems, including Association Management, CRM, ERP, Web Platforms and digital learning platforms required
- Literate/familiarity with information security, data platforms, employee technologies, data standards, and platform integration required.
- Knowledge of SSO, Tech Stack/Layer support, LRS, Project Management and technical support (hardware and software) is required.
- In-depth, demonstrated experience of thriving in a dynamic, fast changing, and sometimes ambiguous environment is required.
- 5+ Years Project Management Experience required.
- Healthcare industry experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively (written & verbal) in an organized and knowledgeable manner.
- Demonstrated enthusiasm for building strong professional relationships both internally and externally by interacting and networking effectively with people from different backgrounds.
- Demonstrates initiative, continually strives to enhance the credibility of CHIME.
Ability to travel 20-30 percent and remote office with understood accessibility to a major airport for required travel.
This is a remote based position
CHIME currently requires, as a condition of employment, that employees receive the COVID-19 vaccine and follow all other CHIME COVID-19 safety protocols, unless the employee is granted an exemption in accordance with applicable laws.