The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) is the professional organization for Chief Information Officers and other senior healthcare IT leaders. CHIME enables its members and business partners to collaborate, exchange ideas, develop professionally and advocate the effective use of information management to improve health and care throughout the communities they serve.
Our Mission is to advance and serve healthcare leaders and the industry improving health and care globally through the utilization of knowledge and technology.
The Association Corporate Member Services Specialist will work effectively and cooperatively with the Corporate Member Services team, and in collaboration with the Business Development. The CMS Specialist will build and maintain relationships with Association Foundation members while delivering meaningful benefits and interactive experiences providing exceptional customer service during frequent interactions members.
The Association Corporate Member Services Specialist will support jointly shared goals of the CHIME Foundation and CHIME.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide thorough, timely, and professional written and verbal communications and customer service to members
- Build and manage relationships with a roster of Foundation members, including;
- On-boarding and connectivity to Association websites, membership benefits
- Conducting quarterly benefits-related account check-ups with these firms
- Scheduling, delivering and reporting out on all benefits for these firms
- On-going account maintenance
- Account satisfaction and retention efforts
- Work collaboratively with multiple departments to deliver on membership benefits and promotional campaigns.
- Drives membership benefit activation and utilization, oversees quarterly reporting.
- Provide support to the Director of Corporate Partner Services and Vice President of Assocations in streamlining and maximizing Foundation benefits scheduling, tracking, and delivery
- Limited travel may be required
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience or background in a professional association strongly preferred
- Strong customer service and customer experience skills
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and other computer programs
- Experience with database applications and reporting tools required
- Experience with customer relationship management (CRM) tools, communication tools such as box.com, Zoom is desirable
- Ability to effectively work in a small team as well as member relationships to accomplish CHIME projects and goals
- Ability to effectively work and handle numerous tasks, matters, issues, and assignments and meet deadlines
- Discipline to successfully work in a collaborative environment where assignments may include tasks with and without close supervision
- Participates in brainstorming and planning sessions to help develop ideas for new programs
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and maintain a positive attitude
This is a remote based position
CHIME currently requires, as a condition of employment, that employees receive the COVID-19 vaccine and follow all other CHIME COVID-19 safety protocols, unless the employee is granted an exemption in accordance with applicable laws.