The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) is the professional organization for Chief Information Officers and other senior healthcare IT leaders. CHIME enables its members and business partners to collaborate, exchange ideas, develop professionally and advocate the effective use of information management to improve health and care throughout the communities they serve.
Our Mission is to advance and serve healthcare leaders and the industry improving health and care globally through the utilization of knowledge and technology.
The Membership Development Director is responsible for developing and executing new sales strategies to expand both corporate and provider memberships. This role will include involvement in the onboarding of new members to ensure smooth transitions to membership services team.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop prospect and lead opportunities for both CHIME members and CHIME Corporate partners.
- Manage the development of key relationships with potential members
- Develop sales tools and collaterals for new member acquisition
- Build and deliver sales proposals for prospects
- Facilitate the new member onboarding and transition to benefits and sponsorship teams
- Communicate with key stakeholders internally
- Deliver weekly reporting to leadership on prospect status and member acquisitions
- In conjunction with CMS and leadership, develop penetration plan
- Achieve Monthly Quota at 100%+
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; Master’s degree preferred
- Industry association member acquisition experience preferred.
- Prior CHIME membership experience preferred
- Ability to manage customer relationships and expectations leading to exceptional customer experience.
- Prior success with working in a quota driven environment, with quotas of $1M+
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments
- Superior communication skills, including ability to present to audience of all titles, including C-Suite
- Has a proven track record for delivering quality customer experience
- Experience with budgeting and basic financial/accounting principles
- Experience using a CRM/database to create targeted prospect lists
- Knowledge of the healthcare IT industry, and the healthcare technology ecosystems
This is a remote based position
CHIME currently requires, as a condition of employment, that employees receive the COVID-19 vaccine and follow all other CHIME COVID-19 safety protocols, unless the employee is granted an exemption in accordance with applicable laws.