The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) is the professional organization for Chief Information Officers and other senior healthcare IT leaders. CHIME enables its members and business partners to collaborate, exchange ideas, develop professionally and advocate the effective use of information management to improve health and care throughout the communities they serve.
Our Mission is to advance and serve healthcare leaders and the industry improving health and care globally through the utilization of knowledge and technology.
The Sales and Product Administrator is responsible for supporting the administration of the functional areas of Sales and Business Development. The PA will provide administrative support to remote executive staff and organizational support and management reporting this functional area.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to a remote based leadership team including, but not limited to; expense reports (online system), scheduling of conference calls, assisting in the management of calendars and meetings
- Provide administrative support on presentation and materials for Boards and sub-Committees including Foundation Development Committee and Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
- Assist with administrative support for CHIME Sponsorship and Product development
- Maintain reporting for the business development team including balanced scorecard, monthly and other regular management reports
- Provide support for Business Development departmental budget and projection tracking
- Manage and coordinate a standardized process for product owners to develop and launch new product opportunities for sales
- Track sponsorship and product performance
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure products are updated and available within the Membersuite AMS
- Contribute to the development and execution of sponsorship and product promotions, campaigns and communications
- Bachelors degree or equivalent related experience required.
- Minimum of five years in an office environment, including experience communicating with external parties and supporting more than one person.
- Strong understanding of functions such as budget management, financial analysis and review.
- Proficiency with MS Outlook and calendars, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Adobe, Member Suite, Salesforce and advanced skills with MS Excel.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Professional maturity, ability to exercise discretion, and good judgment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team.
This is a remote based position
CHIME currently requires, as a condition of employment, that employees receive the COVID-19 vaccine and follow all other CHIME COVID-19 safety protocols, unless the employee is granted an exemption in accordance with applicable laws.