The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) is the professional organization for Chief Information Officers and other senior healthcare IT leaders. CHIME enables its members and business partners to collaborate, exchange ideas, develop professionally and advocate the effective use of information management to improve health and care throughout the communities they serve.
Our Mission is to advance and serve healthcare leaders and the industry improving health and care globally through the utilization of knowledge and technology.
The Digital Media Associate plays a vital support role on our marketing and digital media team, assisting with workflows for social media, email and web-based marketing campaigns in organization, publication and distribution efforts. This individual helps implement, monitor and report on marketing and communications campaigns across social, email and web channels, and assists campaign owners with content collection, quality control, execution, improvement and reporting on metrics.
The Associate will report to the Digital Content Strategist and will also assist the Social Media Specialist and Digital Media/Web team with regular duties that support the development and dissemination of communications and content across a variety of digital channels, ultimately assisting and collaborating with various team members regarding social media initiatives, email outreach, paid advertising campaigns and website updates.
Our ideal candidate is a team-spirited marketer with a passion for email, social and online marketing. Our candidate must be able to work quickly and with a focus on quality; adhere to deadlines while managing multiple initiatives; and communicate and coordinate with a wide variety of stakeholders. This position has room to expand into more complex digital media and marketing responsibilities based on experience and aptitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Digital Content Strategist to efficiently and effectively perform tasks that contribute to the successful execution of digital marketing, email communications or advertising campaigns; other duties as required
- Assist the Social Media Specialist in research and information organization to support social media strategies and campaigns in development for LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other applicable digital platforms; other duties as required
- Assist the Web team with keyword and SEO research, industry and competitor research, analytics reporting and application of SEO techniques; other duties as required
- Utilize various data tools, applications and platforms to assist the Marketing Data Specialist with collecting, organizing and reporting on campaign metrics including, but not limited to, digital media campaign statistics and audience information and engagement; other duties as required
- Maintain the social and email content calendars, adhere to timelines and deadlines, monitor content submissions and approvals, and report on status updates
- Work with various internal stakeholders through the organization’s project management platform to request assets or actions required for email, social and other digital projects, program and campaigns
- Support and contribute to the development and coordination of CHIME’s complex marketing campaign efforts, which could include content creation, website updates, social media postings, outreach, email marketing and process improvement
- Perform research and stay current on organizational SEO techniques, industry trends, digital marketing best practices, online user behaviors, and new tools or applications that may provide areas of opportunity and improvement for the organization’s digital marketing efforts
- Assist in the production, review and publication processes of videos, podcasts and other digital media
- Other duties as assigned to support the digital media and marketing teams and the organization’s goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Advertising, Digital Media, Marketing, or related field, or an Associate’s degree with equitable professional experience is required
- At least 2 years professional experience with digital marketing, social media communications, email marketing platforms, and website CMS is required
- At least 1 year experience contributing to or managing email campaigns is required; utilization of email automation and email personalization is preferred
- At least 1 year experience contributing to or managing social media accounts is required; coordination of paid social advertising techniques is preferred
- At least 1 year experience maintaining a WordPress website or assisting in content edits and review is required; monitoring and reporting Google Analytics is preferred
- Professional experience working in or with a marketing team is required; experience in a technical or healthcare industry is preferred
- At least 1 year successfully working in a remote or telecommuting role is preferred
- Excellent written communication, presentation and reporting skills
- Excellent MS Excel and MS PowerPoint skills
- Proven experience using data and analytics tools to support the evaluation of campaign objectives achievement
- Ability to comprehend complex and technical information and translate the information into digestible deliverables for diverse audiences and platforms
- Knowledge of SEO techniques and best practices
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ridiculous attention to detail
This is a remote based position
CHIME currently requires, as a condition of employment, that employees receive the COVID-19 vaccine and follow all other CHIME COVID-19 safety protocols, unless the employee is granted an exemption in accordance with applicable laws.