The College of Healthcare Information Management Executives (CHIME) is a nonprofit membership organization serving Chief Information Officers and Senior Healthcare Information Management Executives.
Our Mission is to advance and serve healthcare leaders and the industry improving health and care globally through the utilization of knowledge and technology.
We are currently seeking a Director, Business Development that will be responsible for working collaboratively to sell products and services related to CHIME Technologies, Education and Events and Innovation. These initiatives and partnerships advance the strategic and innovative applications of healthcare information technology.
- Manage Foundation Partner Relationships
- Quarterback Partner engagements and services, build and deliver proposals, communicate with key stakeholders internally
- Conduct Quarterly Business Reviews
- Deliver weekly reporting to leadership on tracking to Budget
- In conjunction with CPS and leadership, develop penetration plan
- Develop plans to ensure minimal attrition
- Achieve Monthly Quota at 100%+
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Ability to manage customer relationship and expectations leading to exceptional customer experience.
- Prior success with working in a quota driven environment, with quotas of $1M+
- Ability to work in ambiguous environments
- Superior communication skills, including ability to present to audience of all titles, including C-Suite
- Highly prioritizes a quality customer experience
- Experience with budgeting and basic financial/accounting principles
- Experience using a CRM/database to create targeted prospect lists
- Knowledge of the healthcare IT industry, and the healthcare technology ecosystems
This position is remote and has competitive compensation.